Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween

Hey Loves!

I hope that everyone is well and my thought and prayers are going out to the people on the east coast that are riding out hurricane Sandy.

Well this month has been fairly smooth and uneventful! I went on a fabulous weekend trip to Honolulu Hawaii. I stayed at the famous Royal Hawaiian hotel. I got to see so much of the Island and went on to the air force base where we watched the blue angels show. I also spent time on the beach and at the Mai Tai bar. All in all I LOVE Hawaii and can't wait to go back.

After my trip to Hawaii I have just been settling back into the routine of working and performing every Monday and Fridays in west Hollywood  at the Palms. I have been meeting new people and just trying to make some cool new friends.

Halloween is tomorrow and I am so excited! I will be princess jasmine as I am a Princess lol. If any of you will be in West Hollywood for the celebration definitely keep a lookout for me. I wish you all a SAFE and Happy Halloween!
Till next time loves

xoxoxo
Honey FoXXX

























1 comment: